Diamcrete have over 15 years’ experience of installing resin floor solutions. Resin is often used for warehouse & showroom floors where there is high traffic or heavy machinery. A Resin floor is a two part system consisting of the resin base and the hardener.
We are confident that we can guide you through all stages from preparation to laying & finishing your resin floor. Upon quotation we will be able to discuss your requirements and advise you on the best process to suit your specific needs.
- Heavy duty durable finishes to resist abrasion and impact
- Wide standard colour choice, with bespoke colour options
- Chemically resistant formulations
- Slip-resistant variants for safety
- Seamless and waterproof resins for hygienic environments
- Rapid curing options
- Moisture tolerant resins for damp proofing (dpm)
- Specialist primers for contaminated subfloors
- Direct bonding to substrate for effective sealing and long term durability
Why use Resin?
Most Commercial Industries require a hard wearing, durable & hygienic floor all of which a resin floor provides. Another benefit for using a resin floor is that it is highly resilient and easy to clean. The advantage of choosing resin floor over other flooring options is that it can be laid on any sub floor and is often the cheaper option opposed to polished concrete.
Please contact us for a free quotation:
Tel: 07949 093 480